Optimizely X Full Stack Foundations Certification
Intended for an individual who is using the Optimizely Full Stack product and wants to prove their fundamental expertise. This certification will show that you possess the experience and knowledge to use the Full Stack product at its basic level.
Intended for an individual who possesses the technical skills to set up new SDK projects, create and run experiments in Optimizely X Full Stack at a fundamental level.
- 25 multiple-choice questions
- 45 minutes allotted to complete the exam
- 80% is the passing score
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- No prerequisites for taking this certification exam
- Registration fee is: Free
- What is an SDK project?
- Access the datafile
- Set up a webhook
- Create an experiment
- Create audiences and attributes
- Create an event
- Mutually exclusive experiments
- Create a whitelist
- Event dispatcher
- Logging and error handling
- User IDs
- Notification Listener
Preparing For The Exam
- Review the Optimizely Knowledge Base
- Actively participate in the Optiverse Community
- Demonstrate your skills by creating and running Optimizely X Full Stack experiments
- Review the exam study guide
- Your certification is valid for 1 year. After 1 year, you will have the opportunity to retake the exam.