Create Feature Flags with Optimizely Rollouts
- New to Optimizely? Set up your free Optimizely Rollouts account.
- Existing Optimizely Web customer? Have an admin on the account login, then navigate to https://app.optimizely.com/v2/try-rollouts.
- Optimizely Full Stack customers already have access to build feature flags with additional capabilities. Feel free to follow along here, or visit our Code Composer learning path for full details on Optimizely Full Stack.
In this course, you'll learn how to answer the following questions:
- What are the steps to build a feature flag?
- How do you manage user IDs?
- How do you create and manage environments?
- How do you build and work with audiences?
- How do you QA and test the feature flag?
- How do you roll the feature out and back?
In the first part of a series of how-to courses, you will learn the first steps to implementing full stack, including installing the SDK and becoming familiar with the datafile, and learn to build your first feature.
Let's jump into Full Stack and learn a little bit about what SDKs are for, what the datafile is, and how to build our first feature!
Optimizely Rollouts is a free feature flagging solution development teams can use to roll out features confidently, target key audiences, and easily roll back poor performing features. This course offers insights to the benefits of feature flags and where they can be used in development workflows.
Optimizely Rollouts uses feature flags to separate code deployment from feature launches in your environments. This course focuses on the basic technical aspects of building and using Optimizely's free feature flags to roll out features confidently, target key audiences and easily roll back poor performing features.