Interpret the Results in Optimizely Classic
In this course, learn how to interpret and take action on your results in Optimizely Classic.
In this course, you'll learn how to answer the following questions:
- What is the results page?
- What is the performance summary?
- What is the goal module?
- What is the conversion rate?
- What is improvement and statistical significance?
- How do I measure lift?
- How do I segment my audience?
- How do I filter my results?
- How do I get results faster?
In this course, you'll learn how to use Program Management to more effectively analyze the results of your experiments and iterate out into new experiment ideas.
In this course, you will learn how to set up and manage your team in Program Management.
In this course, you'll learn how to use Optimizely's Program Management to help you with ideation and planning for your experiments.
In this course, you will learn how to create an experiment, feature flags and feature rollouts using the Optimizely X Full Stack product.