Interpret the Results in Optimizely Classic
In this course, learn how to interpret and take action on your results in Optimizely Classic.
In this course, you'll learn how to answer the following questions:
- What is the results page?
- What is the performance summary?
- What is the goal module?
- What is the conversion rate?
- What is improvement and statistical significance?
- How do I measure lift?
- How do I segment my audience?
- How do I filter my results?
- How do I get results faster?
Learn how to set up your Optimizely X account for Personalization and build your first campaign!
Once you've interpreted your results, why not share them with others to invest in long-term success for your program?
How can you make more impactful changes to ensure that your next experiment will be statistically significant?
A losing variation can sometimes feel disheartening, but take comfort in knowing you've tapped into something your visitors care about!