Optimizely X Full Stack Testing Implementation
Welcome to Optimizely Full Stack!
This course will explain the process for creating attributes, audiences, and events in SDK Projects. We’ll also talk about the ways in which Full Stack differs from Optimizely X, including how to create mutually exclusive experiments, which are only available in Full Stack. Are you ready to make great things happen for your experimentation across all your apps? Let’s get started!
- What are projects in Optimizely Full Stack?
- How do you create attributes and audiences?
- How do you track events in Optimizely Full Stack?
- How do you create mutually exclusive experiments?
- What are the differences between Full Stack and Optimizely X Web?
In this course, you'll learn how to use Program Management to more effectively analyze the results of your experiments and iterate out into new experiment ideas.
In this course, you will learn how to set up and manage your team in Program Management.
In this course, you'll learn how to use Optimizely's Program Management to help you with ideation and planning for your experiments.
In this course, you will learn how to create an experiment, feature flags and feature rollouts using the Optimizely X Full Stack product.