Set Up Optimizely Classic
In this course, you will learn how to set up Optimizely Classic Testing for your website.
In this course, you'll learn how to answer the following questions:
- What is the Optimizely snippet and how do I add it to my site?
- What are collaborators and how do I add them to Optimizely?
- What roles are available for collaborators?
- How do I create and manage my projects?
- What integrations are available in Optimizely Classic?
Optimizely Rollouts uses feature flags to separate code deployment from feature launches in your environments. This course focuses on the technical aspects of building and using Optimizely's free feature flags to roll out features confidently, target key audiences and easily roll back poor performing features.
This course will teach you the various ways an experimentation program structure can be set up, as well as which individuals should be involved and what various teams might look like.
In this course, you'll learn how to use Program Management to more effectively analyze the results of your experiments and iterate out into new experiment ideas.
In this course, you will learn how to set up and manage your team in Program Management.