Create Feature Flags with Optimizely Rollouts
- New to Optimizely? Set up your free Optimizely Rollouts account.
- Existing Optimizely Web customer? Have an admin on the account login, then navigate to https://app.optimizely.com/v2/try-rollouts.
- Optimizely Full Stack customers already have access to build feature flags with additional capabilities. Feel free to follow along here, or visit our Code Composer learning path for full details on Optimizely Full Stack.
In this course, you'll learn how to answer the following questions:
- What are the steps to build a feature flag?
- How do you manage user IDs?
- How do you create and manage environments?
- How do you build and work with audiences?
- How do you QA and test the feature flag?
- How do you roll the feature out and back?
In this course we'll introduce you to the information available on Optimizely's Results page.
In this course, you will learn various ways of personalizing a website, as well as review best practices for utilizing personalization strategies.
In this course, learn about Adaptive Audiences, how to use it, and how it allows you to deliver relevant experiences based on visitor interest.
In the first part of our series of how-to courses, you will learn the initial steps to implementing full stack, including installing the SDK and becoming familiar with the datafile, then learn how to build your first feature.