Once an idea is added, we encourage you to add more information on the Idea Details page. This module allows you to flesh out the experiment idea with:
- Goal - the desired result should an experiment be built
- Primary Metric - the expected primary metric in experimentation
- Hypothesis - the problem is being solved, proposed solution and expected result
- Description - these details help the team when scoring the idea
- Restrictions - these details also help the team when scoring the idea
- Devices - the device(s) this experiment will be conducted on
- Tags - useful for search and for later analysis on a program level; such as the goal date to launch experiment, target audience
- Attachments - add wireframes, mockups, spreadsheets, prior experimentation data leading to this idea, etc.
- Custom Fields - add your organization’s scoring rubric for ideas and hypotheses; such as Background, Audiences. These are available for configuration in Team Settings.
Teammates can use Markdown formatting to add emphasis, lists, links, images, and more in Idea Details fields.