Quiz: What Did You Learn?
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about this topic, let’s review what you should have learned with a short quiz. Select the best response to each question. When you've answered all the questions, select the submit button to check your answers.
What are some questions you should ask when analyzing your results and looking toward ideation from a winning variation?
- Can we further optimize this page along the same trend?
- Are there changes we made in our winning variation that kept it from being even more successful?
- Could I apply this hypothesis elsewhere on my funnel?
- Are there other sites or domains where we could test this idea?
Only site changes that have should be passed to the development team for implementation.
What impact can involving a developer in the experimentation process have?
- Increase in the amount of time needed to plan your experiments
- Decrease in the time it takes to translate successful changes to your live site
- Slight increase in the effort it takes to set up a new experiment
- They can help you design more impactful and efficient experiments
Why is it important to have your developer write new code when implementing experiments rather than simply copying over and pasting the experiment code?