In connection with use of any Optimizely Service or other Optimizely software, website or system (collectively, the “Optimizely Platform”), you must not:
- Post or transmit abusive messages, defamatory, libelous, false or misleading statements, hate speech, or messages that incite or threaten violence;
- Transmit spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- Impersonate another person, misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, engage in fraud, or hide or attempt to hide your identity;
- Access any unauthorized part of the Optimizely Platform;
- Access any part of the Optimizely Platform, or any content or data therein, through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by Optimizely (including without limitation through technologies such as automated or non-automated “scraping,” “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or any system that sends more request messages to the Optimizely servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time);
- Interfere with the normal functioning, integrity or operation of the Optimizely Platform;
- Upload or transmit invalid data, viruses, worms, harmful code, malware, or other software agents;
- Decipher or decrypt transmissions, circumvent any access, authentication or copy restrictions of, or otherwise attempt to compromise the security of the Optimizely Platform (including another user’s account);
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any part of the Optimizely Platform without proper authorization;
- Attempt to modify, or gain unauthorized use of or access to, another user's account(s), website(s), application(s), system(s), equipment or data;
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from any other user’s account;
- Use the Optimizely Service or other parts of the Optimizely Platform in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including privacy laws in applicable jurisdictions; or
- Upload, use or transmit any content, data or materials that violate applicable laws or regulations.
Without limiting any other remedies available to it, Optimizely may in its sole discretion suspend or terminate access to the Optimizely Platform for violations of this Acceptable Use Policy, to prevent harm to other parties, or to preserve its security, availability or integrity. Terms not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy will have the meaning set forth in the applicable agreement between you and Optimizely.