Work @ Optimizely
Born from the success of President Obama’s 2008 campaign trail, Optimizely was founded to enable the world to turn data into action.
Over the past seven years, Optimizely has evolved far beyond simple website A/B testing. We recently launched the world’s leading Experimentation Platform to enable experimentation everywhere: across the entire customer experience, on any channel, for any device, in any application.
Optimizely allows executives, marketers, product managers, and developers to be brave and make better business decisions.Explore Optimizely Jobs
Why you'll love it here
We’re building a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With countless opportunities for growth and mentorship, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
We're growing fast and we hope you'll join us. Come learn from the best and have a blast while helping the world turn data into action.
We do not currently have open positions that fit these specifications. Sign up for job alerts below to be notified of updates!
Customer Success Managers
- Manager, Enterprise East Customer Success New York City
- Senior Customer Success Manager London
- Senior Customer Success Manager, DACH Munich
- Senior Customer Success Manager, DACH Cologne
- Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager San Francisco
- Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager New York City
- Strategic Customer Success Manager New York City
- Data Scientist - Statistical Inference San Francisco
- Director, Engineering Austin
- Senior Distributed Systems Engineer Austin
- Senior Manager, Engineering - Front End San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer, Application Backend Austin
- Senior Software Engineer, Application Backend San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer, Monetization San Francisco
- Staff Security Engineer Austin
- Staff Security Engineer San Francisco
- Technical Program Manager, Privacy San Francisco
- Demand Generation Manager San Francisco
- Director, Partnerships Marketing San Francisco
- EMEA Database Project Intern Amsterdam
- Field Marketing Manager New York City
- Senior Contract Visual (Brand) Designer San Francisco
- Senior Manager, Growth/Lifecycle Marketing Manager San Francisco
- Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Events San Francisco
- Digital Account Executive San Francisco
- Digital Account Executive, DACH Amsterdam
- Enterprise Account Executive, DACH Cologne
- Enterprise Account Executive, DACH Munich
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK London
- Field Enterprise Account Executive Boston
- Strategic Account Executive Austin
- Strategic Account Executive San Francisco
- Strategic Account Executive Chicago
- Strategic Account Executive Atlanta
- Strategic Account Executive - Media & Entertainment Vertical New York City
- Business Development Representative, Benelux Amsterdam
- Business Development Representative, DACH Amsterdam
- Business Development Representative, UK Amsterdam
- Sales Development Representative San Francisco
Don't miss out on future opportunities
Values in action
Our core values shape all we do at Optimizely, helping us tackle challenges, take risks, get creative, and work smarter and better as a team.
OwnershipWe value building strong teams, giving them context, and empowering them to be successful.
TrustWe value an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust each other to keep things simple and do the right thing.
FearlessnessWe value making a bet about the future and knowing our role in helping achieve that vision.
PassionWe value a heartfelt, deep, and authentic excitement about the work necessary to achieve our vision.
IntegrityWe value being honest in how we communicate and how we make decisions.
TransparencyWe value sharing almost everything internally and welcome inspection as a way to improve.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re quickly expanding our global presence with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich, and Sydney.
We’ve got your back
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Full medical coverage
- Public transit reimbursement
- Health and wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- 17 weeks of parental leave
- Community volunteering
In the news
On the blog
Optimizely is for everyone
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.