Opticon18 Developer Night
Build It Safer, Better, Faster
Join us for an evening of lightning talks on how product development teams can drive innovation with experimentation. This is a free meetup for people who have registered for Opticon18 and it will be held at The Cosmopolitan on Wednesday, September 12th from 5pm to 7pm PDT.
Five reasons why you should attend Developer Night at Opticon18:
- Deliver Better Products: Learn concrete examples of how you can use experimentation and feature rollouts as a feedback loop for building better products.
- Live Demos: Watch live demos on how to get the most out of Optimizely’s platform.
- Connect with Our Experts: Come with pressing questions and get answers from our engineers and experts.
- Learn from Peers: Connect with some of the leading minds in software development and experimentation.
- Return Home with Actionable Information: Discover how to integrate experimentation deep into your stack along with best practices for testing in next-generation technologies.
Who Should Attend? Engineers/Developers, Technical Architects, Product Managers, Designers, Data Scientists and Product Analysts
Space is limited so please register to reserve your seat and see you this September!
Wednesday, September 12th from 5pm to 7pm PDT
Welcome back, OptinautNot you?
Share a few contact details to reserve your seat: