Predictions 2022: Retail
Download your complimentary copy here
As the pandemic continues to influence the economy and buyers’ behaviors, Forrester has offered their predictions for the retail industry for 2022.
This year is expected to generate many investments and partnerships, as retailers position their business models, strategies, marketing, stores and operations to flourish in a post-pandemic world.
This report offers five predictions for retailers as we look ahead to 2022 including:
- The demand for a circular economy
- How returns will become a competitive service differentiator
- How store-within-store initiatives will produce new partners
- How as partners, retailers and media will reap billions in revenue
- Why western brands will heavily pursue partners in China