The Infor User's Guide to Ecommerce ReplatformingAre you an Infor user navigating the complicated journey of ecommerce replatforming? Your questions and concerns are addressed in this guide.
Does your current ecommerce platform have the ability to grow and scale with your company? Do you have to make customizations to solve for basic B2B challenges? Is your ecommerce platform integrated with your Infor ERP system, or are they siloed? Depending on your answers to these questions, it may be time to replatform.
Designed for companies using an Infor ERP, this guide will help you discover how to tackle replatforming from a legacy website, a basic ERP storefront or an inadequate third party platform.
Inside this guide you will find:
- A flow chart to help you confirm whether replatforming is actually necessary
- Detailed checklist for strategic, financial, cultural, operational and technical business considerations
- A list of factors to consider when choosing an ecommerce platform provider and systems integrator for your company
- Spotlights on Infor ERP users like DCNE, Grimco and Macpek who have replatformed successfully
- A technical example of an ecommerce platform architecture that is tightly integrated to an Infor ERP