Opticon StockholmTo a new world of creativity, experimentation and growth.
Registration now open for Opticon Stockholm
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2022
Join us at Opticon in Stockholm this November, where you will learn not only how to ride the wave of growth and evolution in the industry, but how to create truly exceptional, differentiated and optimized experiences for your customers and people.
Opticon Stockholm is taking place at Münchenbryggeriet (Masshallen). A former brewery, the venue is now one of the most characteristic elements in the skyline of Stockholm as well as being a greatly appreciated memento of a distant industrial epoch.
The one-day Stockholm event has an agenda full of inspiring keynotes, customer stories and educational sessions where you will learn practical next steps on how to optimize top-line growth, reduce customer churn, deliver world-class experiences, and make data-driven decisions to meet overall business goals. There will also be plenty of opportunities for convening and networking with our community of industry experts, academia, and pioneering leaders.
You will leave knowing how to seize this exciting moment in digital transformation and ride the wave of industry growth and evolution.
A word from our CEO
We’re thrilled to welcome you to Opticon in Stockholm. Everyone from marketers and digital leaders to engineers and developers can expect to forge meaningful connections with industry peers and glean the actionable insights they need to capitalize on this exciting moment in digital evolution. Personally, I believe that creativity flourishes when we come together, so I’m honored to gather alongside the most forward-looking minds in digital. I hope to see you there!
- Alex Atzberger, CEO Optimizely
Why should you attend Opticon in Stockholm?
- Gain the latest insights into the evolving state of digital
- Participate in hands-on learning to empower your people
- Network with a global community of academia and innovative digital leaders
- Discover how to implement frictionless creativity with powerful experimentation, targeted personalization and unrivaled analytics
- Learn how to ensure continuous optimization across all touchpoints
- Keep up with always-advancing customer behavior and expectations
- Engage with our Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- See how everyone can unlock their digital potential and increase resource efficiency
- Gain confidence about when and where to invest your resources amid an ever-changing and complex digital landscape
- Walk away knowing how to ride the wave of growth and evolution
First stop, San Diego, CA
Optimizely’s annual conference, Opticon, took place in person for the first time ever in San Diego, CA, October 3-5!
Learn more about our flagship event
Second stop, London!
Opticon will visit London after the flagship event on November 4. The event will take place at London Tobacco Dock.
Learn more about the London stop
Frequently asked questions
Inspired by the explosive growth of technologies and digital transformations, Opticon is Optimizely’s annual conference, bringing together leaders of technology, business, and brands. Commencing in North America as a three-day flagship conference in San Diego (October 3-5), Opticon will go on tour in November as a further two, one day events taking place in London (November 4) and Stockholm (November 8).
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Users
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Customer Experience Teams
- Technical Implementers (Developers)
- Media & Analysts
- Optimizely Partners
There is no cost to attend the one-day tour events, which bring the best of Opticon to local audiences in London and Stockholm this November. Registration opens in September and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Save the date:
Optimizely will comply with all World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, as appropriate, in addition to national and local guidelines to ensure a safe, controlled environment for everyone. As an attendee, you expressly agree to fully comply with applicable COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the Conference. Attendees are expected to respect the protocols that have been put in place for the conference and act responsibly. Optimizely will continue to monitor developments and reserves the right to revise this guidance at any time at its sole discretion, without liability, based on the applicable circumstances including but not limited to any updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), federal, state, or local governments.
- Any attendee that receives a positive COVID-19 test result or experiences any illness symptoms within 72 hours prior to, or during, the Conference is requested to refrain from attending.
- Please note that on-site attendance is voluntary; Optimizely does not assume any responsibility with respect to COVID-19 or any other health status.