Report – The Forrester Wave: B2B Commerce Suites, Q2 2020In late 2019, Episerver acquired Minneapolis-based Insite to shore up its B2B story while using Episerver’s global reach to break into new markets. This evaluation is based on Episerver’s B2B ecommerce offering, not on Episerver as the new parent of Insite.
In Episerver’s view, this allows readers to examine how Insite and Episerver draw on each other’s strengths as one company moving forward.
Notably, Episerver received the highest-possible score (5.0/5.0) in the AI and machine learning criterion and Insite received the highest score possible (5.0/5.0) in the business intelligence and analytics criterion.
Additionally, Insite was listed as a Strong Performer and cited for:
- Product vision and roadmap
- Alignment with leading industry groups like Affiliated Distributor
- A customer success program fine tuned to the needs of its core market
As a Contender, Episerver is also recognized for:
- Strong focus on digital experience
- Demonstrating customer centricity efforts through its app marketplace and as evidenced by its positive growth trajectory
- Customers like Episerver’s ease and power of personalization