The A/B testing guide for product development teams
Get the guide
Test and learn is a new way to build products that deliver higher customer value. Experimentation empowers data scientists, product managers, engineers, and designers to create the best possible solutions for their stakeholders. These data-driven processes help teams hone in on key metrics and drive better outcomes.
The Experimentation Guide for Product Development Teams, shares expertise and practical frameworks from industry-leading companies like Indeed, Booking.com, WSJ and Dropbox. Whether you are defining your north star metric, designing a feature, building backend logic, or optimizing your users' experience, this guide will give you the tools to drive your product goals using a Test and Learn approach.
Get the guide to learn tools for:
- Creating habit-forming products
- Aligning focus through a north star metric
- Leveraging design principles that drive revenue and customer happiness
- Building and deploying products confidently
- Experimenting with features to optimize customer retention