July 15, Northeast Grand PrixThis is a completely guided experience.
Many of the best drivers and engineers in the world compete on behalf of top car manufacturers in some of the world’s biggest and most prestigious sports car events. Races that last between 100 minutes and 24 hours put the team and the car to the test in extreme conditions.
Join us as “insiders” for a memorable behind-the-scenes day at the races! The experience at the track will include:
- Premium hospitality with meals and beverages
- Access to the team trailer with a guided look at the car and crew in action
- Time in a private suite for networking and socializing
- A pre-race open grid fan walk with access to all teams and cars
- A pre-race guided paddock tour
- Opportunities to watch the race from various viewing spots around the track
- Race day activities that are hosted by the driver’s family and/or team principals
Please note that parking and gate admission are also covered. Insiders may enter and join us at no cost.