Program Management 101: Best Practices from Optimizely-on-Optimizely
What does it take to run a best-in-class experimentation program? What sets these programs apart isn’t some kind of magic formula; instead, they invested in making experimentation a core practice across the business with a dedicated team in place, best-in-class technology and a practice of evangelizing their impact on the business.
Learn from Optimizely’s own Experimentation Program Manager, Becca Bruggman, and the Product Manager of Optimizely Program Management, Kris McKee, on exactly how they took our own internal Product experimentation program from ad-hoc to a robust Center of Excellence. They will take you through the lifecycle of an idea: from concept, to experiment, results, and then ultimately iterating to the next experiment — all in just 30 minutes!
Attend this session to learn the tools, tactics, and people required to:
- Collaborate across your firm to democratize experimentation ideation
- Prioritize the ideas that are likely to have the most impact
- Evangelize experimentation and share learnings across teams and verticals
- Set program goals and measure your progress
- Best practices to run both effective Marketing and Product programs
- Learn how Optimizely Program Management can help you manage and measure your program