DX platform developer premium subscription
Understanding the full range of features available to you in Optimizely’s platform enables you to create advanced digital experiences solutions that combine the power of content, commerce and personalization. This course is ideal for those of you that have the ambition of to be able to build and implement the full range of Optimizely solutions and have access to advanced know-how and support direct from our expert trainers.
This premium subscription is intended for those needing to build Content Cloud websites that perform and scale and have the added goal of developing core and advanced functionality for Optimizely’s Commerce solutions. The course is comprised of all the self-study materials found in the Content Cloud developer subscriptions as well as what is included in the Commerce Cloud developer subscriptions.
The content covers fundamental and advanced topics that a developer needs to know to build solutions with Digital Experience platform cloud. The core training for each solution takes 40-60 hours to complete. An extended library of courses gives access to additional content on developing Optimizely add-ons. In addition to 6 hours of instructor-led support, also included are two Optimizely certification exam attempts, one for Content Cloud and one for Commerce Cloud. Access to the course materials is for 12 months, plus updates. Invites to deep dive webinars are also included for the duration of the course.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define content types and templates
- Handle media
- Reuse shared content
- Implement navigation and indexed search
- Optimize and secure websites
- Extend Optimizely Content Cloud with gadgets and plug-ins
- Deploy websites, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Manage richer catalog modelling
- Use additional options for the search provider model
- Explore provider based possibilities for payments and shipments
- Manage inventory and pricing rules
- Build feature rich, reliable, secure and resilient marketing websites
To start with the Content Cloud, you should have a good understanding of HTML, CSS, C# and practical experience of web development using Microsoft ASP.NET MVC. Before starting on the Commerce Cloud developer courses, Optimizely Content Cloud development experience is required.