Work @ Optimizely
Born from the success of President Obama’s 2008 campaign trail, Optimizely was founded to enable the world to turn data into action.
Over the past seven years, Optimizely has evolved far beyond simple website A/B testing. We recently launched the world’s leading Experimentation Platform to enable experimentation everywhere: across the entire customer experience, on any channel, for any device, in any application.
Optimizely allows executives, marketers, product managers, and developers to be brave and make better business decisions.Explore Optimizely Jobs
Why you'll love it here
We’re building a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With countless opportunities for growth and mentorship, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
We're growing fast and we hope you'll join us. Come learn from the best and have a blast while helping the world turn data into action.
We do not currently have open positions that fit these specifications. Sign up for job alerts below to be notified of updates!
Customer Success Managers
- Customer Success Manager, UK London
- Director of Customer Success, EMEA Amsterdam
- Director of Customer Success, EMEA London
- Manager, Digital Customer Success San Francisco
- Senior Customer Success Manager, DACH Amsterdam
- Senior Customer Success Manager, DACH Munich
- Senior Customer Success Manager, DACH Cologne
- Senior Major Customer Success Manager San Francisco
- Senior Major Customer Success Manager Austin
- Senior Major Customer Success Manager New York City
- Distributed Systems Engineer Austin
- Distributed Systems Engineer San Francisco
- Senior Manager, Engineering Austin
- Senior Manager, Engineering - Client San Francisco
- Senior Security Engineer San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer Mobile & Server SDKs San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer iOS SDK San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer, Application Backend San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer, Application Backend Austin
- Senior Software Engineer, Front End San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer, Front End Austin
- Software Engineer, Data Services San Francisco
- Technical Program Manager, Security San Francisco
- Digital Account Executive San Francisco
- Enterprise Account Executive Sydney
- Enterprise Account Executive New York City
- Enterprise Account Executive, DACH Munich
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK London
- Field Enterprise Account Executive Orange County/San Diego
- Field Enterprise Account Executive Chicago
- Field Enterprise Account Executive Dallas
Don't miss out on future opportunities
Values in action
Our core values shape all we do at Optimizely, helping us tackle challenges, take risks, get creative, and work smarter and better as a team.
OwnershipWe value building strong teams, giving them context, and empowering them to be successful.
TrustWe value an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust each other to keep things simple and do the right thing.
FearlessnessWe value making a bet about the future and knowing our role in helping achieve that vision.
PassionWe value a heartfelt, deep, and authentic excitement about the work necessary to achieve our vision.
IntegrityWe value being honest in how we communicate and how we make decisions.
TransparencyWe value sharing almost everything internally and welcome inspection as a way to improve.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re quickly expanding our global presence with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich, and Sydney.
We’ve got your back
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Full medical coverage
- Public transit reimbursement
- Health and wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- 17 weeks of parental leave
- Community volunteering
In the news
On the blog
Optimizely is for everyone
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.