Work @ Optimizely
Born from the success of President Obama’s 2008 campaign trail, Optimizely was founded to enable the world to turn data into action.
Over the past seven years, Optimizely has evolved far beyond simple website A/B testing. We recently launched the world’s leading Experimentation Platform to enable experimentation everywhere: across the entire customer experience, on any channel, for any device, in any application.
Optimizely allows executives, marketers, product managers, and developers to be brave and make better business decisions.Explore Optimizely Jobs
Why you'll love it here
We’re building a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With countless opportunities for growth and mentorship, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
Values in action
Our core values shape all we do at Optimizely, helping us tackle challenges, take risks, get creative, and work smarter and better as a team.
OwnershipWe value building strong teams, giving them context, and empowering them to be successful.
PassionWe value a heartfelt, deep, and authentic excitement about the work necessary to achieve our vision.
TrustWe value an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust each other to keep things simple and do the right thing.
IntegrityWe value being honest in how we communicate and how we make decisions.
FearlessnessWe value making a bet about the future and knowing our role in helping achieve that vision.
TransparencyWe value sharing almost everything internally and welcome inspection as a way to improve.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re quickly expanding our global presence with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich, and Sydney.
We’ve got your back
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Full medical coverage
- Public transit reimbursement
- Health and wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- 17 weeks of parental leave
- Community volunteering
We're growing fast and we hope you'll join us. Come learn from the best and have a blast while helping the world turn data into action.
We do not currently have open positions that fit these specifications. Sign up for job alerts below to be notified of updates!
- Distributed Systems Engineer San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer, Application Backend San Francisco
- Senior Software Engineer, Front End San Francisco
- Site Reliability Engineer, Data Infrastructure San Francisco
- Software Engineer, Application Backend San Francisco
- Staff Performance Engineer San Francisco
- Staff Software Engineer, Front End San Francisco
- Enterprise Account Executive New York City
- Enterprise Account Executive, Benelux and Nordics Amsterdam
- Enterprise Account Executive, DACH Munich
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK London
- Field Enterprise Account Executive Dallas
- Field Enterprise Account Executive Mid Atlantic
- Enterprise Digital Sales Development Representative San Francisco
- Sales Development Representative, UK London