Bizible helps people make profitable marketing decisions by connecting sales and marketing data, enabling them to allocate budget with confidence.
Bizible integrated with Optimizely means that, for the first time, companies with sales teams can now easily match specific experiments to business impact. In the past, companies with sales teams were limited to tracking form submissions to assess their A/B testing performance. However, more leads do not always equal more revenue, and in fact can cause sales strain and lost time. No longer. In addition to measuring revenue improvement for specific variations, Bizible and Optimizely customers can also:
- Track lead to opportunity conversion rate by variation.
- Generate reports on other Salesforce and Bizible fields such as variation revenue, device type, location, or marketing source.
Now that A/B experiment details are published to Salesforce, understanding which version of a page a contact sees can be displayed to sales, which is helpful in pricing conversations.
- Determine the impact your experiments have on your downstream sales funnel in Salesforce using Bizible
- Ensure your clients have an experience over the phone consistent with your targeted web experiences
- Conduct advanced analysis on the impact your experiments have on your sales funnel, end-to-end