5 Common Product Experimentation Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
Lessons Learned from the World’s Top Experimentation Cultures
Market competition is intensifying and customer expectations continue to rise. Staying in business requires designing, developing and perfecting digital products and experiences at record speed.
By adding experimentation to your product development process and looking for ways to validate your ideas with data, your team can learn to innovate rapidly and deliver better features and products, along with better customer experiences. Yet for every game-changing A/B test, there’s a trail of testing mistakes that can lead well-meaning teams down the wrong path.
Download this ebook to learn how to avoid these common pitfalls and to see how other organizations overcame experimentation and testing challenges in the product development cycle.
The five chapters will cover:
- How to avoid choosing the wrong metrics
- How to experiment with low traffic sites and products
- How to correctly use statistics to make rigorous decisions
- Why testing with too few variations can cause problems
- When to scale your experimentation platform to support growth
Get the eBook
Willkommen zurück, OptinautDas bist nicht Du?
Share a few contact details and we'll send a download link to your inbox.