Through the Eyes of a Developer: Optimizely X Web Experimentation
You’re a developer. You already understand the basic building blocks of Optimizely X Web Experimentation, or you’ve not used Optimizely for a while and want a refresher course: this course is for you! As a developer, you want to know more than the basics of experimentation to take your experimentation program to the next level.
You will learn how to:
- Prevent flashing of experiments in custom code
- Track visitor actions throughout your funnel with custom events
- Leverage your existing data to identify meaningful audiences and segments
- Integrate with other best-of-breed technologies to expand your targeting abilities
- Assign custom attributes to visitors for more advanced targeting and segmentation
- Build extensions to create custom features that are reusable for non-technical teams
- Employ Stats Accelerator to get statistically significant results faster
- Track metrics across Optimizely projects to broaden the reach of your results insights
This course is best suited for:
- Developers that have already already run several Optimizely X Web experiments
- Developers that have already participated in the Optimizely Academy or Training Consultant-led "Optimizely X Web Platform training"
- Developers that are attending the Opticon19 "Building Blocks of Optimizely X Web Experimentation" training