Composable Commerce Modules
Debuting at Opticon San Diego, Optimizely is releasing a set of multi-tenant SaaS composable modules for commerce. Compatible with both Configured and Customized Commerce platforms, composable modules help businesses small and large accelerate essential e-commerce functions while improving maintenance and manual overhead.
Featured modules to release in Q4 '23:
- CSR Portal
- CSR Portal support for Configured Commerce to resolve customer service cases with centralized customer information like order history and account details
- Respond to emails and call, add a new promotion code, change products, cancel orders and more
- Separate login for success reps to improve usability and reduce potential confusion
- Access to more than 200+ payment gateways for seamless regional, national, and international payments support
- Two-factor authentication and 3DS support, a requirement in the EU
- Future considerations: Enhanced rules routing to increase payment conversion through different gateways
Configured Commerce Improvements
Lists Management: Organize Lists
To enhance List Management capabilities for Configured Commerce, we are making possible to add tags to list, "Favorite" lists, and hide and unhide lists to improve organization. Here's what you'll see:
- Adding Tags to Lists: Add tags to associate lists with specific business functions like creating a list for seasonal products, common orders, and more.
- Favorite Lists: Favorite lists to keep them at the top of your list queue and improve usability
- Hiding and Unhiding Lists: Hide and unhide lists based on importance, creating a more seamless list interface
Mission Control Beta
Mission Control allows commerce customers to manage their own environment without assitance from Optimizely. By doing this, you save time-to-market for website updates and ease ongoing maintenance.
- Self-service environment management to improve time-to-market for website updates
- Ability to deploy code, execute database backups and website restarts without interacting with Optimizely technical support
- Additionally, sync user files and database from production to sandbox
Customized Commerce Improvements
- We are building a template for Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) promotions to ease usage of unique promotion campaigns within Customized Commerce. By using promotions like BOGO, you help increase customer purchase frequency and retention.
Recycle Bin for Catalog Items
- To improve the content and commerce experience, we are creating a recycle bin for catalog items so that they can easily be recovered if deleted.