B2B Commerce Summit 2023
Turning economic headwinds into B2B revenue
Economic headwinds across 2022 and 2023 have impacted the growth of B2B vendors. Specifically, vendors are challenged by the rising cost of inflation, supply chain disruptions, and labor shortages, all while tasked with launching and increasing results from online commerce. These headwinds have led to revenue challenges like high rates of cart abandonment, decreases in retention and wallet share, and stifling commerce adoption and traffic.
As a Leader in Gartner’s 2023 Magic Quadrant for DXPs, Optimizely works with hundreds of B2B and B2C vendors to accelerate digital success across marketing, commerce, and experience optimization. We help vendors like you identify the key value drivers to digital transformation and how you can enable technology and knowledge growth across your organization to increase revenue even during economic uncertainty.
Watch Optimizely’s B2B Commerce Summit 2023, where you will learn more about
- How Optimizely is investing in self-service, personalization, and headless architecture to supercharge your B2B growth
- Customer strategies and tactics used to increase revenue through digital commerce
- How Optimizely customers and partner’s work together to attain ideal-state commerce deployment and results
- Where you need to invest to grow commerce results now and in 2024.
These are the sessions:
- Discussing distribution success in B2B with Bunzl and Valtech
- B2B Commerce trends for 2024 and beyond
- How to serve independent retailers through B2B: With Pet Food Experts and Nishtech
- Xngage on partnering for B2B commerce growth
- Mastering B2B as a dsitributor: With Test Equity and Perficient
- Optimizely on delivering B2B outcomes