Top 5 Reasons to Attend Opticon 2014
Have you heard? We’re hosting our first-ever user conference in less than three months. Today, we have a host of exciting announcements to make, including additions to our speaker lineup and our keynote! If you’re still in the dark about OptiCon, read on to learn more.
Update: Registration for Opticon 2015 is open! Join us on June 17 and 18 in beautiful San Francisco.
A 1-minute video about what’s in store for Opticon 2015:
In the four years since launch, Optimizely has grown to serve 6,000+ customers globally. We serve a broad spectrum of customers from small SaaS start-ups to large international enterprises, all of whom share a core value of delivering the best online experience to their visitors. This year, we’ve created a place for everyone to come together because, frankly, we can’t wait to meet you.
If you’re still debating whether to attend Opticon in April, allow us to persuade you with the top five reasons to get pumped and register today.
1. Great speakers: We’re excited to announce that Rand Fishkin, Wizard of Moz will be Opticon’s keynote speaker. He will be joined by other notable thought leaders including: Hiten Shah, Co-founder of KISSmetrics; Darrell Benatar, CEO of UserTesting.com; and Peter McLachlan, co-founder and COO of Mobify. Check out our speaker program here with more updates to come.
2. Enthusiastic customers: The satisfaction of putting a face to a name is even greater when we’re working with innovators in optimization who are changing the way business is done. For many of us working at Optimizely, Opticon will be a refreshing reminder of why we do what we do. Hear stories from the trenches of testing from customers at Backcountry, Chrome Industries, Liftopia, and Stella & Dot.
3. Ground-breaking product announcements: Optimizely is not kidding around when it comes to delighting our customers. Opticon is your chance to be among the first to see, learn, and get hands-on with new product innovations, straight from co-founders Dan Siroker and Pete Koomen. You’re going to want to be here in person.
4. Swanky awards: Roll out the red carpet! The first annual Optie Awards will recognize and celebrate customers who create delightful online experiences for their own customers and empower their organizations to turn data into action. There’s still time to submit your team’s accomplishments if you haven’t already.
5. Opticon After-Party: All work and no play makes even the best conference dull. Join us for networking, cocktails and Optimizely’s signature A/B tasting at CityView at the Metreon in the heart of San Francisco.
We’ve got plenty of surprises in the weeks to come. To learn more about Opticon, register, and view updates to the speaking program, please visit: optimizely.com/opticon.You can also follow the Optimizely blog, Twitter handle, and hashtag #opticon2014 for the latest updates and giveaways.